Services for Adults
Adults are welcome to borrow a wide variety of fiction and nonfiction books, large print books, e-books, audio books, DVDs, and magazines. Newspapers and reference materials are also available for use in the library. Other services include:
- WiFi and Internet service, including printing
- Reference assistance in finding resources for your educational, informational, and recreational needs. If we don’t have the resources you need, we can borrow them from other libraries.
Programs for Adults:
- Coloring for Relaxation, Mondays at 4 pm
- Qigong, Mondays at 4:30 pm
- Sit and Stitch, Thursdays at 1:00 pm
- A variety of book clubs and social clubs
- Monthly craft programs such as Pinterest and Scrapbooking/Card Making
- Special programs scheduled throughout the year—see the events calendar for a variety of enriching and fun programs.
All of our programs are free and open to the public.
Susan Keller, email@example.com